If you want to understand the “household account or refund procedures, service charges, reports the program and payment methods” and other general inquiries, take the first read “FAQ.” Should you need further inquiries, please call (852) 24358388 and contact our customer service officer.
Question: How to pay gas fee?
Ans: We offer payment methods as below:
- Fill in our online “Bank Autopay Application” form (for personal account only) from our web site .
- Contact our Customer Service hotline at 2435 8388, and our Customer Service Representatives will arrange the application with your bank (for personal account only).
- Download “Direct Debit Authorization” from our web site at “News & Quick Downloads”. Complete and return to your banker / our showrooms / or by post to 13/F Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. The processing time is approximately 4 to 6 weeks, please use other methods to settle your gas payment during the processing.
Make payment through phone 18031 or PPS web site, our merchant code is “9426”. For enquiries about PPS, please contact PPS hotline at 2311 9876 or visit PPS web site http://www.ppshk.com.
e-banking payment through your bank account or credit card by specified banks ie. Bank of China, Dah Sing, DBS, Hang Seng, HSBC, China CITIC, Mevas, Bank of East Asia, Shanghai Commercial, OCBC Wing Hang, Wing Lung and Citibank, please contact your bank for further enquiry.
Crossed cheque payable to “DSG Energy Limited” and mark down your Customer Code at the back of the cheque with payment slip, please send to 13/F Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. (Please do not send post-dated cheque or cash by mail.)
Please bring along your gas bill to the designated showrooms for the gas supply premises for payment. Please contact our customer services hotline at 2435 8388 for further details.
Please bring along this gas bill to pay your gas fee in cash at any Circle K, VanGO Stores and China Resources Vanguard Supermarket. Maximum limit for each transaction is HK$5,000.
Log in to the AlipayHK mobile app, select ‘Bill Payment’, then press ‘Utilities’. Click on ‘DSG Energy (Shell Gas)’ and enter your 10-digit customer code and payment amount. You can then pay your bills using the app. For enquiries, please call Alipay customer service hotline 2245 3201 or visit https://www.alipayhk.com.
Question: How to apply a new LPG account?
Answer: Documents required:
- Filled “Shell Gas Account Opening Form”, Please download the “Account Opening Form” from “Forms download“.
- Correspondence address proof
- Copy of management fee receipt,
- Or copy of bank statement or utilities bill notice issued within the latest 3 months.
- Or copy of rental deposit advice for public estate, which was issued by Hong Kong Housing Authority.
* For company account, please provide a copy of the Business Registration certificate and company chop.
- In person: bring along the above required documents, deposit and connection fee to the designated showroom. Our showroom representative will make an appointment for connecting LPG gas.
- By post / by fax / by e-mail: send along the above required documents by fax to (852) 2139 8388 / by e-mail to email@example.com / or mail with cheque for deposit and connection fee to 13/F Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. Upon receiving your application request, our representative will contact you for appointment.
Deposit and the new gas meter connection fee:
Please contact our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2435 8388 for the amount of deposit and meter connection fee.
Question: How to terminate LPG account?
Answer: Required document:
- Filled “Shell Gas Termination Agreement”, Please download the “Termination form” from“forms download”
- copy of applicant’s HKID
- In person: bring along the required document to the designed showroom.
- By post / by fax / by e-mail: send along the required document by fax to (852) 2139 8366 / by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org / or mail with the original deposit slip to 13/F Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. Upon receiving your application request, we will contact you for appointment for disconnecting LPG.
Remark: Our technicians will record final meter reading during disconnection of LPG. Our Customer Services Representative will inform you the details of final payment. After receiving the final payment and required documents, we will refund deposit and send the cheque to your appointed mailing address within TWO weeks.
Question What is the minimum charge HK$20?
Ans: Customers will be charged for a minimum basic charge of $20 if the gas charge for a given month is less than the minimum basic charge. The minimum charge includes issuing of gas bill, meter taking services, general enquiry and registered gas technicians to undertake regular safety inspection on an 18-month cycle of customers’ home gas appliance.
Question What is monthly maintenance fee?
Ans: The monthly maintenance fee covers for fully-qualified, registered gas technicians to undertake maintenance and repair services (excluded stove accessories), on-demand inspections and a regular safety inspection on an 18-month cycle of customers’ home gas appliance, gas pipes and risers.
Question Please cancel monthly maintenance fee.
Ans. The Company’s terms and conditions for the supply of LPG apply. Consumption of gas supplied by the Company shall constitute acceptance of the Company’s terms and conditions.
Question: How to report meter reading?
Ans: Customers should report meter reading within meter reading period through one of the following channels.
- call our 24-hour Meter Reading Reporting Hotline at 2453 7787
- Online meter reading website“Emeter reading”
- Contact our Customer Services representative at 2453 8388 within services hours
Question: When will be next “meter reading period” ?
Ans: Please refer your last gas bill “next meter reading date”.
Question: How to estimate monthly gas usage?
Ans: If we cannot get your meter reading for a given month, the gas consumption will be estimated based on previous records. The system will apply the average usage based on your consumption in the past 6 months automatically. If there is no reported/ recorded meter reading in the past 6 months, the system will apply average consumption for the block customer lives as the monthly gas consumption.
Question: I have reported meter reading but my latest bill applies estimated consumption.
Ans: If you did not report meter reading within meter reading period, the system will apply the estimation automatically.